Discussion – Air Bank has a million customers. He will celebrate at a reduced price

March 22, 2022 08:29

Thanks for a decent discussion. Yes, you’re right. Everyone is suitable for something different, everyone has a different situation and luckily they can choose a different bank. I repeat, I also don’t like the bank changing certain promises. But it seems to me that this is the case for all banks.

View Full Thread

March 22, 2022 6:51 p.m. | Martin Horacek

If he connects with the Moneta thief, it’s over with the bank….

View Full Thread

March 22, 2022 6:48 p.m. | Martin Horacek

You should have many more of these customers… Just do something for the customers. Simple thing…. Accept income from abroad. Tens of thousands of people from the north work in Germany but their income is useless. Raison? Income in euros …. You’re fucking

To respond | Quote | Report

March 22, 2022 12:39 a.m.

Quote – Jiří / 21.03.2022 17:51

The bank has changed some of its original promises – interest savings. is among the TOP 3, I don’t like it either. But I must say that otherwise I am satisfied with the bank. Their mobile banking app is very good – I’ve seen several competitors. To the complaints of debaters, this is a bank, not a charity.

Yes, it’s a bank. A not serious bank. I don’t need charity, but a trustworthy bank. If someone promises something, I have to keep it. And if she had no intention of complying, I DON’T PROMISE IT!!!

View Full Thread

March 22, 2022 12:38 a.m.

Quote – Kamil / 21.03.2022 18:47

and which are the 3 banks on the podium?

Can’t find that? Here you need an air bank and a heel:

View Full Thread

March 22, 2022 12:12 p.m. | depression

Quote – Jiří / 21.03.2022 23:59

Of course, like all their “awards” – only in the application of the moron. Totally farts on customers who don’t do this shit.

Is anyone forcing you to take advantage of these rewards? No. It’s a bonus for those who have the app.

View Full Thread

March 21, 2022 11:59 p.m. | Jiri

March 21, 2022 11:26 p.m. | Karl

Quote – Jiří / 21.03.2022 17:51

My grandfather is also happy with the Škoda 120, but that does not mean that there are not better cars on the market that would suit him better, for example with air conditioning or various boosters. As for the application, everyone has a different taste, so everyone has a different application.

View Full Thread

March 21, 2022 9:27 p.m. | Petr Bohuslavek

Exactly 😀 I wouldn’t have written otherwise

View Full Thread

March 21, 2022 7:18 p.m. | ss

Rust was helped by merging with Zonka.

March 21, 2022 6:47 p.m. | Kamil

and which are the 3 banks on the podium?

View Full Thread

March 21, 2022 6:07 p.m. | Hruskova Ladislava

I think Air bank, the best bank in the market in the Czech Republic, is not better…

View Full Thread

March 21, 2022 5:51 p.m. | Jiri

March 21, 2022 4:35 p.m. | Domestic Skodolibka

Is it really called Air bank? It’s as if your money went up in the air?

March 21, 2022 3:49 p.m. | igor

March 21, 2022 2:47 p.m. | Karl

Quote / 21.03.2022 13:57

Airline bank? Are these the fraudsters who claimed they would always be in the top 3 on a passbook?

And also the bank whose owner has no intention of withdrawing from Russia, but for whom she is not as attracted to customers as Raiffka. https://zpravy.aktualne.cz/economy/hn-dopady-valky-globalni-byznys-ppf-neohrozi-v-rusku-ma-proj/r

View Full Thread

March 21, 2022 2:41 p.m. | Karl

Quote – Microphone / 21.03.2022 14:06

When it merges with Moenta, I hope the airbank apka will stay… Monety is terrible…

I have a completely different opinion on the Money and Air Bank apps.

View Full Thread