The editor tries to get to Andrej Babiš’s parliamentary office in Roudnice nad Labem, where the office staff won’t let her in.
I’m sorry, but you can’t just come here. I made a statement to ČTK, everything is written there.
But wait. Besides being a journalist, I’m also a citizen, so I can basically come here.
Well yes. As a citizen, we can have fun.
You don’t want to say anything about it.
Why. Come on, sit down, I’m going to read this statement to you.
“New evidence has undermined the original legal reasoning.” The prosecutor’s office explains why she charged Babiš
Read the article
But you wrote it, didn’t you?
You wrote it, didn’t you?
I do not understand.
This declaration. Is it like for you or?
So for whom?
So what are you asking me? What is your name at all? I do not even know.
Sorry, Daniela Pilarova.
Awesome. You are definitely from iROZHLAS I guess.
No, I’m from Czech radio.
Go on. Do you want to download it?
(Babiš reads the statement to the media) Ke I have commented on the Stork’s Nest case several times. Today it has only been confirmed that this is a contrived political process against me. The trial, in which 11 people were initially charged, gradually dropped the charges and the prosecutor dropped the case due to lack of evidence. Nevertheless, the highest prosecutor – the so-called post-November product, that is, the product of Mr. Pospíšil, who first showed it to the godfather in Pilsen, and then became a prosecutor – found the reasons for the accusation. So to me, it’s an alibiism filed in a 15-year-old pseudo-cause lawsuit, and I consider it a very obvious deliberate attempt to criminalize me. Without politics, no one would ever care because nothing happened. No one was hurt. The grant, although eligible, has been returned. The farm employs 90 people, serves the public and has paid 400 million in taxes and salaries. The grant was audited nine times. I have never done anything criminal – neither in the past, nor in politics, where I have a clear picture and I will prove it in court. That’s all.
Great, I wanted to ask again.
Minister Sikel will receive a grant of 100 million Penama for a “better” toast. Brussels proved him right in the form of testimonies
Read the article
You have a clause in the statutes of the movement which…
(jumps into speech) I’m not quite…
Ö that the defendants Õ
But have you read the statutes?
In short, I confess.
Well, you read them so wrong. This applies to the exercise of a public function, does it not? And fifteen years ago, I was in no position.
But now you are.
You are charged now.
And you know Czech. Do you have a basic education?
Yes please. I have.
Well, here you wrote it. The Code applies to the public service. Yeah? The so-called fictional crime. All. I wish you a good day and goodbye.
The editor couldn’t ask any more questions.
Moral code of the representative of the YES political movement 2011
- In his actions, the representative respects the public interest and refrains from any action that would result in favoring his personal advantage or that of his family.
- The representative is impartial in the exercise of his function and takes his decisions with objectivity, competence and knowledge of the facts.
- The representative defends and promotes the programmatic theses of the Movement. The Representative declares that he will defend the pre-election political positions of the Movement even after his election and will not violate this promise with the regular support of another political formation with a competitive political program.
- The Elected Representative has no conflict of interest. In the event of a conflict of interest, he will resolve it as soon as possible, regardless of the personal interests of the elected Representative.
- The Representative respects the representatives of other political groups, whose opinions and expressions he does not share, but considers them to be one of their fundamental rights and freedoms. The Representative will not conduct unethical election campaigning or any other campaigning.
- The representative sets an example in the fight against corruption and clientelism by publicly refusing the advantages and privileges that may be offered to him in relation to his function and his influence. The representative does not misuse the information obtained in the exercise of his function for his own private interest or for the interest of third parties with whom he is linked. All indications of corruption and clientelist behavior encountered by the Representative must be reported without delay to the competent authorities.
- The representative must inform the public with sincerity and accuracy of his training, skills and experience relevant to the exercise of his elective office as well as of his financial situation.
- The Representative provides the public with all the information required relating to the exercise of his elective mandate and all other functions in the public and private sector in which he works, with the exception of those who are subject to special protection in under special regulations. .
- In the event of proceedings for misdemeanors or proceedings against himself, the Representative will not exercise parliamentary/senatorial immunity and will ask the competent parliamentary committee to propose his extradition without delay. The only exception in this regard is the possible continuation of political speeches delivered on the premises of the Parliament of the Czech Republic.
- A representative who is accused of an intentional or negligent crime committed in the course of and in connection with the exercise of a public office must immediately resign from his elected office, from his position in the Movement and from his membership in the Movement. .
- In the event of serious or repeated violation of the Code and after discussion of this violation within the Arbitration and Conciliation Commission of the Movement, the Representative immediately resigns from the elective mandate, from his function in the Movement and from membership in the Movement. .
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Copy URL address